Thursday, March 13, 2014

Five Week Pictures!

 Not going to lie, I've been so self conscious about taking my before and after pictures that I've been taking them myself, while Hubby is at work and Baby Boy is sleeping. It's not that Hubby won't take the pictures, in fact he offers to help all the time.
 
I'm feeling excellent this week. All of the work is finally paying off and I'm starting to see results. Lots more exciting stuff has happened this week but I'll leave that for a later post. I just had to get these pictures up. Normally I would never share the second set of pictures with anyone but this quick 5 week transformation has really helped with my confidence. I always love seeing the progress of people on a diet, it's very motivating for me. At the very least, these pictures motivate me to keep going and hopefully motivate others to take the plunge and do something for them.
 
 
 First picture was taken in July on my birthday (no I don't normally smile like this, it was a goofy picture taken with my husband). The second picture was taken yesterday (I don't normally take selfies, I think they are tacky, but I was super excited).


The first picture was taken the first week of the program (February 3rd) the second picture was taken yesterday. I'll ask Hubby to take my pictures from now on. I know that they are fuzzy and just bad.
 

All I wanted to do was add pictures and give my weigh in update. Lots of exciting stuff happening in our life right now and I will put those things in my next post. Thanks for the support everyone!


Week Three: No Change
Week Four: -5 lbs.

Week Five: -3 lbs.

Total Loss: -20 lbs. and 18 inches


Until next time,
sarah

1 comment:

  1. You are doing SUPER! Now you are an inspiration to others - really.
    Bobbi M

    ReplyDelete