Sunday, February 16, 2014

my diet: week 2


Holy Cow! I was completely overwhelmed by the amount of support I received after my last post! I got the most page views since I started my blog and so many comments on Facebook full of encouraging words and lots of love. I was not expecting that at all. I even received some emails and phone calls from people thanking me for my post because it inspired them to make a few healthy changes in their lives. That feels awesome! Again, thank you so much for all the support and love. You all are fantastic!

Entering the second week of my diet I could definitely tell that I had more energy. Not only did I have more energy I was sleeping better and had no more back pain. I’ve had consistent back pain since I was pregnant with my little boy over two years ago. Every morning I would wake up with a stiff and sore body and it took me forever to get moving in the morning. Now, I am up as soon as the alarm goes off and ready to start my day. I can honestly say that after only one week I can feel the difference a well hydrated and well fed body makes. It’s such a simple concept

I was worried that I wasn’t going to have a successful week. Back way before Medifast, Chris and I bought Cincy Beer Fest tickets for Valentine’s Day. We were so excited to be able to spend an evening just the two of us. It is very safe to say that drinking beer is so not on program not to mention we splurged and purchased the VIP tickets that got us food pairings for our beer. I mentioned this to my Health Coach and asked her if I should wait till after Beer Fest to start Medifast. She told me that I could start right away and I didn’t have to skip our Valentine’s Day weekend. She gave me a few tips that will help me keep the diet going and still enjoy Beer Fest!
During week two I lost three pounds which is a total of 13 pounds lost!!! I am so pleased with these results, especially since we got to enjoy an amazing Valentine’s Day weekend with friends.

Thanks again everyone for your support! This journey is not easy nor is it close to being over, but it sure is more bearable when I have such an awesome support system!


Week 2: -3 lbs

Total: -13 lbs


-sarah

 

2 comments:

  1. I would be interested if you posted in your blog one tip or hint that you found helpful to your journey. Or a recipe -or affirmation - or whatever. What do you think? You are on your way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I can do that. Would you be interested in Lean and Green recipes or different ways to make the Medifast meals? I can also add some tips for staying focused through out the week. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete