Wednesday, May 7, 2014

forty pounds gone forever

I hit my 40 pound mark on Monday! Let me be the first to say that I am very excited! At this rate I might hit my goal by my birthday (July). I haven't taken any pictures recently but I am down 2 (almost 3) pant sizes and down to a medium/large (depending on the style) shirt size. I will have Hubby take pictures soon. So excited!!

Our household also hit another big milestone this week. Baby Boy is not longer a baby!! He has gone 4 days with no potty accidents and has been dry after nap and in the morning when he wakes up. He no longer needs to be prompted to go sit on the potty. We are venturing out to my parents' house tonight to see how well he can potty at someone else's house.

That's really all the updates I have for now. Happy Spring Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment